random bits and pieces :p

Friday, May 05, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!!

the seconds, minutes and hours ticked by...

at 11.17 am. shing yee is tensely sitting in an artic-like condition. shivering, she tries her best to recall information from the not so deep recesses of her mind. what on earth is the diproportionation ionic equation of chlorate(1)ion?? why cannot balance?? other questions in the chemistry unit 6 mocks are equally if not more difficult.

oh what a far cry it was just nineteen years ago...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a red, squished little baby girl was born with absolutely no worries was born into the world!! =)


thanks to the people who wished me!!

  • suetli the absolutely very earliest person to wish me!
  • chiyee the super blur person who dares not forget in case i whack him later
  • my brother in the faraway uk...
  • little 4-day younger chialing
  • tammy who told me she loves me....not!
  • wai ken who remembered
  • cucumber yeo who forgot and reminded by chialing
  • suetmei who called me...late!
  • samantha with a cute happy birthday song
  • gasp..................so many
  • divya, diane, lenfoong, michelle tan, michelle oh, charmaine, celine, khirul, shaun, boon, chen, bryant....

thanks for the nice birthday presents! i really like the bag and the cute pouch and the hair accesory.

but the thing that made me the happiest was all of you wishing me happy birthday!!

and thanks for the great time at burger king. all the best for our coming exam..




2 Comments:

Blogger yexueli said...

Yay, I was the earliest! The reason is because I'm worried that I would forget on the day itself, so I wished you early lo! Smart leh.. Wanted to call you one la.. But I keep forgetting till it's quite late at night. Hehe. Another time la.

Once again, happy 19th birthday, Shing! Although technically you're older than me, you'll still be a cute 'lil girl to me!

4:34 AM  
Blogger AdoraBabble said...

hehehe,
i am so sorry now only i using the template. i have been really busy and stressed this days.

and some of the editing also chiyee did for me one....

thanks for the early b'day wish!!

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home